In today world appearance matters, people have become beauty conscious, beautiful hair plays an essential role in maintaining the appearance of the person, but baldness is the real problem these days, it is due to excessive hair treatments, or due to genetic causes, and is more common in men than women. But science has progressed so far, there are many options for hair baldness. Transplant of hair is the best treatment for baldness. Some different hair treatment costs are mentioned below.
Cost of hair transplant:
- It includes not only the expense of hair transplant but also medicine, equipment.
- Hair palace offers hair transplants at, London, Paris, and Budapest.
- Some people anticipate the cost of hair treatment of 3£, but hair transplant cost is decided based on the number of hair grafts, for example for 1000 to 6000 hairs our packages vary from £1989 to £9042. But the expense for stay and travel is less in Hungary.
- Expenses for living and transport are much lower in Hungary.
There are different hair treatment costs options for men according to their needs.
Four hair treatment options for men:
Cost for 1000 graft hair:
- Transplant of hair at the margin of head or crown, it requires 1000 hair graft this is classified as Norwood 2 or 3.
- For 1000 graft the cost will be £3000 in the UK, including the whole expenditure. While in Hungary it is £1390.
Cost for 2000 graft hair:
- If the patient falls in the category of Norwood 4, you will require 2000 hair grafts, it contains probably 4000 hairs. And the cost of a hair transplant is £6000 in the UK, on average. On the other hand in Hungary, it is £2590.
- It is very amazing and pocket-friendly treatment in Hungary, so you need not spend your whole saving on a hair transplant.
Cost for 3000 hair grafts:
Some patients have huge hair loss, it is indicated as Norwood 4-5, the patient requires a large number of hair grafts, 3000 hair grafts probably enough for covering a bald area of the head, or if the patient is completely bald he may need 6000 hair follicle. The overall cost for 3000 hair grafts would be £1000 in the UK, while the same number of hair can be grafted in Hungary in £3090.
4000 and 5000 hair grafts cost:
- 3000 hair grafts are not enough for some patients, these are classified in Norwood 6 scale, requiring more than two hair transplant sessions, and it costs about £12000 in the UK.
- But when loss of hair is substernal, is classified in Norwood scale 6-7 but it requires much safety, can be accomplished in 2 sessions, and this graft costs for £15000 in the UK, but in Hungary, it costs much lower than in the UK.
Hair palace offers you a free quote and you have the advantage of comparing the packages of different hair transplant clinics to chose the most pocket-friendly, and suitable clinic for your hair treatment.
Other expenditure for hair treatment:
- If a patient comes from a place distant from a hair treatment clinic, expenditure will include cost for transport, and if the patient is staying in a hotel it may include cost for their packages too.
- Medicine will be required after surgery, antibiotics, pain killers, which may also be included in the total cost of hair treatment
- But all the clinics have different packages, you can check, and select the most suitable option.
- Hair treatment requires money but also time for surgery then some time for complete healing. As there will be some scars and redness, or inflammation left on grafted area, it’s better to take some holidays for complete healing.
Hair grafting procedure:
- Hair follicles grow in bunches or groups.
- For transplantation, hair is taken from the already grown hair section.
- Hair is transplanted in grafts, probably each graft contains almost 3 hair follicles. And the cost of a hair transplant depends on the number of grafted hair.
- Several hair grafts require, variate between patients. It depends on the requirement of the person.
It is very simple and uses the full method for hair treatment, at hair place, it offers very reasonable packages for transplantation of hairs.