In the rush of working from home and trying to manage the household, it is difficult to get some time out for ourselves. Perhaps, the best thing we can do at this point is to get a little exercise done every day. When we have the opportunity and decide to take up a workout regime, there are a few simple exercises to take up for beginners. These can prepare our body to deal with the stress of our daily lives.
Be it for weight loss or to reduce stress, let us see what is a good workout routine to start ourselves on.
The 5 Step Workout
If anyone tells you that you need to purchase heavy gym equipment online just to stay fit at home, they might be giving you the wrong idea. Let us walk you through some basic exercises that you can take up at home to maintain a good fitness regime.
- Squats: Squats are one of the best exercises to start with when you are trying to maintain muscle strength. They help to build strength in the lower limbs and keeps the back strong. The simple steps for squats are:
- Join your feet at the heels and stand straight
- Lower your hips and bend your knees slowly, in a half-sitting position
- Hold the low posture for a minute or two and slowly stand back up
- Repeat the process in a set or 5 or 10, for best results
- Lunges: Lunges are another type of squats that help to make the legs flexible. It helps improve posture and be a very good exercise for the limbs. The steps to do lunges are:
- Stand straight and bend one knee forward
- The back leg should support the other body
- Come back up with the bent leg and repeat with the other leg
- Push-ups: Push-ups are the best indoor exercises for building upper body strength. It is suggested that 5 sets of push-ups, 10-15 in each can be started and the number can gradually increase as the body gets accustomed to the exercise. The steps to do proper push-ups are:
- Lay flat on your stomach
- Lift yourself up, supporting your body on both arms
- Move your body up and back down, supported on the arms
- Repeat in sets, as long as there is no pain
- Planks: Planking is an exercise specifically targeted to build balance, muscle and bone strength and posture of the spine. It is a fairly simple exercise:
- Lay in a face-down position, your stomach touching the ground
- The palms of both hands should be touching the ground on both sides
- To develop the balance of the body, lift yourself up with the arms supporting your back
- Hold the lifted position for three to five minutes in the beginning.
The time of planking can be changed as the body gets accustomed to maintaining the position.
buy cialis free viagra online https://www.calmandgentledentalcare.co.uk/wp-content/languages/en/cialis-free-viagra.html no prescription
Planking is a great exercise for the upper and lower back as well as for the limbs and should essentially be done at the end of the workout routine.
- Sit-ups: Sit-ups are just the opposite of push-ups. This exercise helps to strengthen the back and makes the body flexible from the lower back. For doing sit-ups:
- Lay straight on your back, put your arms on the back of your head to support the neck
- Bend your legs from your knees below
- Start lifting yourself up from your lower back and continue in sets
The rules with the last few exercises are the resistance of the body. One should instantly stop the exercise if they feel any kind of pain since there is a chance of injuring a muscle easily.
buy penegra online https://www.calmandgentledentalcare.co.uk/wp-content/languages/en/penegra.html no prescription
Always do the workout to the point that you are comfortable. If there is any kind of muscle pull or you feel any pain during or after the exercise, it is a good idea to seek a professional opinion.
Stay Healthy Indoors
You should not feel that staying indoors can have an effect on your well being. Just because you cannot go for a run or spend an hour at the gym, it does not mean you have to give up on your fitness. Always try to change your routine according to the situation you are in. This way, it will keep your mind and body in good health, no matter what surroundings you are in.