Singapore boasts of having the fastest internet download speed in the world, at least, according to Ookla, which measured its fixed download speed at 226.20 Mbps. It is twice the global average, clearly defining how internet technology dominates the world in the country. Primary reasons behind this include the country’s relatively slow size compared to other countries and its dense population. Despite having ultimately fast speed, you are still caught in a dilemma of choosing the best provider to give you the 24/7 connectivity you want. The rest of this article will provide you with some insights into selecting the best broadband in Singapore.’
It is still a budget game when it comes to choosing your internet service provider. Various providers will claim that their offer is the cheapest. It does not slash the pockets of your hard-earned money. Exercise good judgment at this to prevent falling victim to some hidden charges. Don’t be afraid to throw questions to the customer service representative of the provider you’re dealing with. Ask if the fee is inclusive of the installation and cost of the router. This way, you’ll not be surprised with how much you will pay when availing of their services.
Wide Range of Plan Options
Broadband service providers understand the varying needs of people. Some need home connectivity. Others need it for jobs and businesses. Still, a percentage will prefer to have the internet for reasons connected to entertainment like music, movies, and social media. Some need this for education. Whatever the reasons may be, you need to be wise in choosing from the options offered by the internet companies.
Generally, all will offer the basic plan of 1 Gbps with a lock-in period of 24 months. It means that your service contract with them will be for an initial two years with the option to terminate the service afterward or an option to continue with possible provisions of speed upgrade. There are also 12-month contract plans that come with suboptions of speed to suit your connectivity needs. Some offer 500 Mbps. Others can give you a speed of up to 2 Gbps or more.
Unlimited data usage
After choosing the contract plan, you should also check for data usage. If 24/7 connectivity is what you desire, you should go for plans that have unlimited data usage. Pretty sure you don’t want to experience connection issues after reaching a specific bandwidth usage. Whether you’re a home user, a gamer, an employee, an onlinepreneur, or a freelancer – you deserve to get the best broadband in Singapore to catapult your goals to greater heights.
Last year, Statista estimated that at least 89% of households in Singapore already have their internet connection. If you belong to the remaining 11% still contemplating on which service provider to tap, better consider the tips discussed above for you to get the best broadband in Singapore. Don’t be left out in this world where connection matters! Be included in the projected 93% projection rate by 2025.