The use of electronic files is essential in these modern times. Everything you do at work involves electronic files such as the MS Office program. They make our lives more comfortable and our jobs easier because each MS Office program has all the necessary tools you need to create a perfect document.
Since these files are used more often these days, the PDF format is also in demand because of its ability to safely secure your documents and make file transfers more comfortable and effortless without changing your document’s quality by compressing the size of your documents before sending them to your recipients.
What is PDFBear?
This famous PDFBear is not an app but a website. This website consists of twenty-six useful PDF tools that could assist you with any PDF troubles you might have in your everyday life at work. For a beginner, converting your files to PDF may not be easy because you don’t know where to find the right tools for that specific conversion, good thing there is PDFBear.
The website helps you with all your conversion problems and guarantees you need that all your files will be kept safe and unchanged throughout the process. Whatever type of file you uploaded to their website will be deleted in just one hour. If you are new to PDFBear, the website will grant you free access to all their services for 14 days.
The website is also accessible to any platform, software, and operating system because of its technology. Whether you are using a smartphone, Macbook, or computer, you can still have full access to the website’s tools. If you want to learn the basics of how to convert your PPT, Excel, Word to PDF, please continue reading this article.
Convert Your Excel Files To PDF
Microsoft Excel is one of the most complicated MS Office programs because of all the computation formulas it has, the different graphs, and more. Excel is like a subject, most particularly math but do not take it negatively. On the brighter side, it helps you do your mathematical computations in a fast and easy way.
Converting your Excel to PDF might be confusing and challenging because you might think that all the formulas you created will be deleted. Well, you’re wrong with that because once you convert your file to PDF, all of your computation and format will be kept safe and away from any possible alterations. Learn the necessary steps on how to convert your Excel file into PDF.
- Select the file on your desktop and upload it to the PDFBear converter box.
- When the file is uploaded, you have the option to choose for your file.
- When you decide which option is best, click the “convert” button and wait until PDFBear analyzes and changes your file into PDF.
- Once done, you can download the new PDF file to any of your devices.
Convert Your Word Files To PDF
If Excel is the most difficult MS Office program, on the other hand, Word is one of the easiest and possibly the most used electronic file formats. Through Microsoft Word, you can create articles, write-ups, contracts, and other documents by typing them into as many papers as you want.
Converting this format into PDF helps you protect the content of your documents from any unwanted alterations. Through PDFBear, you can convert your Word files to PDF in just four steps:
- Select the Word format file that you want to convert to PDF, and then upload it to the converter box.
- The PDF converter of PDFBear will scan each page of your file.
- After scanning, the converter box will convert your file right away into PDF.
- Once the conversion is complete, you have the full authority to download your file to your laptop or computer.
Convert Your PowerPoint Files To PDF
PowerPoint is one of the most favorite Microsoft products by people who create business presentations, reports, product presentations, and lectures because it has all the tools you need to make your presentation creative in many ways.
Converting them to PDF makes it a lot easier when you share your presentation with your recipients. Through PDf format, all the information, effects, arrangements in your presentation are not altered and high-quality. To convert your file into PDF format, all you have to do is follow these basic steps:
- Choose the Powerpoint from your files that you want to convert and upload it to the converter box.
- After the file is uploaded, the PDFBear will start converting your file to PDF.
- Before clicking the finish button, you have the option to modify your files if needed.
- If you’re done, you can download your new PDF file to your computer or laptop.
Thanks to PDFBear, you can now face the day with no worries when it comes to your PDF formatting needs. Be at ease as you convert all the files you need to be converted for free and in a much faster way. Do your work efficiently with this secure platform that is worthy of your trust.