Snapchat is a popular social platform where you can expand your business easily. However, you need to expand followers that can help you grow your business. With only limited features discovered by some users through Premium Snapchat, it’s important to know these simple ways to attract new followers on Snapchat.
- Your address book is a great place to start with Snapchat. This is one of the easiest ways to add followers to Snapchat and be revealed in return. Go to the Snapchat home screen and tap Add friends after tapping the ghost icon. Snapchat scans your address book to see if your contacts are associated with any account. If they are, the contacts are added as other Snap chatters. If you have a customer base, segment these contacts by phone numbers and import them into the address book through your Android or iPhone.
- Another great way to increase your followers on Snapchat is to use email marketing. Segment your customers by date of birth, age, location or last purchase date and send them a targeted email explosion sharing your Snapchat code and ask them to add you. You can even add the Snapchat logo alongside other social platform logos like Facebook and Twitter with Link to a custom URL.
- Your business must have a professional website. Adding your Snapcode to a site where visitors can easily crawl it, is a great idea to expand your business. You can even add the Snapchat logo alongside another logo of social networking sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, where visitors can easily check it out.
- Your business cards are a great way to reach a larger audience. If you are a sales rep and use business cards often, adding your Snapchat code to your business card allows you to send a gentle signal to your customers that you want to call them on Snapchat. It also gives a top hand over other sales reps.
- A brick and mortar business store can also help you grow a business by adding your Snapcode directly to the store itself. Adding it next to stickers of ‘we get tickets will attract attention. You can print Snapchat code using a tool such as Sticker Mule.
- You can use a service like SocialOomph to run an automated DM campaign where an instant direct message is sent to twitter followers with a link to a Snapchat URL as well as a call to action add.
- Social media channels can be used for cross-promotion. Choose one day a week and change black on all platforms. Only post your snap code on other social media platforms that call for action. This allows your visitors and customers to pay attention to your Snapchat account.
- Your leading influential customers can help you expand your business. Identify your business fans using social listening tools and encourage them to post content about your brand by offering free products in return.
- Bloggers and influencers in the industry can play a successful role in mapping your business. They can spread the word about your business and bring in more followers. A Google search with specific keywords can help you identify key influencers in the industry.
- Targeted Facebook ads can also help you expand your business. With deep ad targeting capabilities, Facebook can be used to optimize ads and engagement. This will add to your clicks, likes and comments.
- Snapchat recently introduced the suggestion button where you can regularly ask their followers to offer their account to others.
These simple ways can help you grow your business through Snapchat.