Snapchat has announced a new Harry Potter Lens in collaboration with Warner Bros.
buy norvasc online buy norvasc online no prescription
This new lens debuted only days before the premiere of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses, a four-part quiz show competition series. Fans will be able to utilize Snapchat’s VoiceML technology to instantly outfit themselves in festive Hogwarts house colors, clothes, and face paint by speaking to the camera. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin are the four prominent houses of Hogwarts in the blockbuster Harry Potter franchise.
The new Snapchat Harry Potter lens was released to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the original Harry Potter film, as well as the upcoming competition series “Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses,” which will premiere on November 28. The program will launch on TBS and Cartoon Network at 8 p.m. ET/PT (6.30 p.m. IST), with fresh episodes airing every Sunday. Snapchat users will be able to say things like “Go Gryffindor” and “Take a Snap” to digitally dress up and share images to their fellow Potter fans using VoiceML technology in the run-up to the performance.
On Snapchat, here is how to utilize the Harry Potter lens.
- To utilize the new Harry Potter lens on Snapchat, follow these easy steps:
- Open the Snapchat Camera application.
- In the run-up to the premiere, take a picture of the Harry Potter Snapcode or look for it in the Snap Lens Carousel.
- To use voice instructions, press the microphone button.
- Tap the “Tap to Change House” prompt over your head to get sentence possibilities like “Say Go Gryffindor,” “Hufflepuff,” “Ravenclaw,” or “Slytherin.”
Declare which house you belong to, then watch as your festive home colors, dress, and face paint change you.