The Energy and Resources Institute Distance PGDM Courses
- TERI (The Energy and Resouces Insitute) established the TERI Schools of Advanced Studies in the year 1998. The university operates with the objective of building various capacities around sustainable development by adopting an incorporating approach. The university is known for its amazing education system.
- The institute started operating in 2008 with an eco-friendly campus. Currently, the university offers thirteen master’s degree courses and around 200 students studying Ph.D. These include different M.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, LLM, and PGDM courses.
- Situated in New Delhi, every year many students take admission to this university for pursuing various courses. Apart from offering full-time courses, it also offers distance courses. In this article, we are sharing all the information regarding the distance PGDM courses.
- TERI School of Advanced Studies is deemed to be University.
Duration of the Courses
- The PGDM courses offered by the university continue for only one year in distance learning mode.
Types of Course Offered
- PG Diploma in Renewable Energy
- Advanced PG Diploma in Renewable Energy
- Students who are willing to study PG Diploma in Renewable Energy will have to pay Rs 35,000 for the course whereas students who are willing to study Advanced PG Diploma in Renewable Energy will have to pay Rs 70,000 total.
- The fee for Advanced PG Diploma in Renewable Energy can be paid in two equal halves. Rs 35,000 needs to be paid during the time of admission and the rest can be paid within a year after registration.
Eligibility For the Course
- Students who are willing to study any of the distance education courses offered by the university should be graduate in any stream from any recognized university of the country.
Accreditation of the University
The Energy and Resources Institute is currently not accredited by UGC.
- One can apply to the university through both online and offline processes. However, the university encourages online application. For a hard copy (offline application), the application form needs to be mailed to the university’s address with the demand draft.
- For students who will apply online, the application fee needs to be paid through net banking. After the application, students have to sit for an entrance examination conducted by the university.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is The Energy and Resource Institute?
Ans: The Energy and Resource Institute falls under the category of best universities in India. The university offers various regular as well as distance courses. It is recognized by UGC and therefore we can say that the quality of education offered is also very good.
How can I take admission to TERI university?
Ans: You can apply both online and offline for admission to the university. However, the university encourages online application.
Is there any age limit for admission to TERI university?
Ans: No, there is no age limit for the program. But a Graduation degree is a must for admission in the program.
Does TERI university offer a distance learning program in MBA?
Ans: No, It does not offer an MBA program in its Distance Education.
In how many installments can I pay my fee?
Ans: The fee can be paid in installments. Rs. 35000 can be paid at the time of admission and the rest can be paid within the year after registration.
Is TERI university UGC approved?
Ans: No, it is not currently approved.
Does TERI university offer placement assistance?
Ans: TERI University organized a centralized placement cell. The student placements follow a specific approach for the job and Internships. Each program posses a core committee for the placement of students.
- Plot No. 10, Institutional Area,
- Vasant Kunj, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area,
- Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
- Phone number: +91 11 71800222
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/