M4V is a proprietary format that Apple uses for its video files whose main limitation is the inability to play them on other devices.
DRM or digital rights management is also called copy protection. This allows access and copyright control to limit the use of digital media or devices by unauthorized people or equipment.
For example, videos rented or purchased from iTunes are copy protected by Apple DRM, which prevents you from enjoying movies and series from mobile devices other than iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, and iPod.
That is why you need software to remove DRM like Tuneskit M4V Video, a utility that can convert M4V videos with DRM to other formats like MP4.
In iTunes, you can get movies, series, and even clips which you can then play in the app itself, but if you want to enjoy this content on other devices then it will be impossible to play because they are protected by DRM.
Fortunately, Tuneskit M4V Video legally removes this DRM protection and converts these videos to other formats that can be played with any other device without having to re-encode or edit the original video files. In addition, the software preserves the lossless quality of M4V, including all audio tracks, subtitles, Dolby 5.1 AC3 surround sound, and more.
In what formats can you convert with Tuneskit M4V?
The TunesKit M4V converter is a very complete software since it supports many formats: MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MKV, SWF, M4V, AVI, 3G2, ASF, RM, RMVB, And much more.
You can convert movies, series, and other music clips with TunesKit M4V Converter to the following formats: MKV, WMV, MP4, M4V, MPEG2, SWF, MOV, MPEG1, 3GP, 3G2, DV, OGV, AVI, F4V, 4K, ASF, FLV, DVD-Video, VOB, DivX, WebM, and many more audio formats.
In addition, the TunesKit AceMovi M4V Converter integrates a video editor with which you can trim videos, add watermarks, subtitles as well as customize some parameters such as size, speed, codec, and more.
How does TunesKit M4V Converter work?
Using an M4V Converter is relatively straightforward even if you are not familiar with this type of software. You can easily convert DRM-protected files to formats compatible with all smartphones and touchpads on the market.
To get started just download the TunesKit M4V Converter software. Once the program is launched, it will ask you to access your iTunes library or you can simply add files via the dedicated button or drag and drop them.
So in this first window, you will be able to see the different videos that you have on your iTunes account (music videos, TV shows, movies, series, etc.) that you can easily choose to finally add to the software.
Then you need to choose the output video format and the folder where the converted videos will be saved. In the first case, you will have to click on the “format” option to choose the outgoing video format, you have a lot of options:
- Devices: You can convert M4V videos or videos that have another format to be viewed on devices as varied as any iPhone (iPhone 6, iPhone Xs, Xs Max, 6S, 5, 5S, etc. ), iPads, Apple TV, and even different game consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, etc.), mobiles (Huawei, Samsung, Pixel, etc.) and televisions.
- Video Formats: Here you can choose to convert M4V or other video formats to HD M4V, MP4, HD MP4, TRP, HD WMV, HD MKV, HD MPG, TS, and HD AVI.
- Web Videos: M4V can be converted to videos that can be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and more.
- Audio formats: AAC, OGG, CAF, AC3, MP3, M4A, M4B, M4R, ALAC, AIFF, WAV, MKA, AU, WMA, APE, and FLAC.
Whichever format you select, you have the option to change some settings, you will see a gear button to change options for the codec, channel, ratio, and bit rate in the case of audio, as well as resolution and frame rate for videos. Finally, just press “Convert” and the process will start right away.
Tuneskit M4V Converter is available for Windows and Mac. However, each computer must meet a few technical requirements.
- For Windows computers: M4V Converter is compatible with XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 (32 & 64 bits) operating systems. The computer must have a processor of at least 1GHz with at least 512MB of RAM and a screen with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels and you must have iTunes installed.
- For Mac: the technical specifications for running the program are the same as for Windows except that the operating system must be at least Mac OSX 10.8 or a later version.
With this iTunes DRM Removal Software, you can bypass protection in seconds and enjoy any movies, videos, or series you rented or purchased from iTunes to any device.
Tuneskit M4V Converter software can be downloaded for free from the official website so that you can test it and convert the first few minutes of your movies. Then you will need to purchase a license currently priced at $ 44.95 (instead of $ 59.95).
TunesKit is a responsive company that regularly provides free updates to its software for anyone who has purchased their programs.
Comes with the user-friendly interface
Provide the excellent video
The conversion speed is very fast
This tool is only made for iTunes videos.