Microsoft 365 is one of the best tools that you can implement for your business. From remote working collaboration to office desk requirements, Microsoft 365 provides you with the perfect tools to get your business started. With tools like Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Email, Office 365, Outlook and more, Microsoft 365 has become essential for a modern office environment.
What is a Microsoft 365 Partner?
Microsoft 365 is an excellent collection of office tools for businesses. However, each tool offered by 365 needs to be implemented individually for your business requirements. Since requirements vary, it can be difficult for businesses to implement these softwares for their own selves.
A Microsoft 365 Partner is a professional reseller who takes care of the implementation of Microsoft 365 tools for your business. They tailor the Microsoft 365 experience according to your business needs and implement the software for your business.
Even Microsoft itself promotes 365 partners for businesses. A good reseller will set up the Microsoft 365 suite for your business.
Why you need a Microsoft 365 Partner
A good Microsoft 365 Partner reseller(e.g Appy Pie) will help you in many ways. Here’s how:
- Resellers implement your Microsoft 365 in different phases. This helps avoid nasty budget surprises. They plan and consolidate your requirements ensuring that you don’t end up paying more than you need to.
- Resellers dig into your business model and internal strategies to come up with an implementation of Microsoft 365 that fits your business perfectly.
- A good reseller will provide help with easy user onboarding, employee training, and guide your IT teams on how to use and maintain various tools such as Microsoft email and Office 365.
- Resellers also provide ongoing support if you ever run into problems with your Microsoft 365’s implementation and use.
How to Choose a Microsoft 365 Partner
There are hundreds of potential resellers out there. However, not every reseller is suited for your business. You must find a reseller that fits your needs.
Here’s what you need to look in a reseller:
- Security: While Microsoft 365 provides excellent security for your business, your reseller will know how to access your 365 accounts. It is necessary to ensure that your reseller is reputable. Read users’ reviews and ask around before you choose a reseller. Appy Pie Microsoft 365 Partner, for example, provides additional security analysis for your Microsoft 365 accounts and you can easily reaffirm it by going through various testimonials..
- Reliability: Since your reseller will be hosting the bulk of your Microsoft 365 account implementation, they needs to be available to solve your problems when you need them to. A good reseller will help with user onboarding, guidance, and more.
Appy Pie is a no-brainer choice if you’re looking for a reputed brand and a Microsoft 365 Partner. It is one of the most affordable Microsoft Email and Office 365 resellers out there. Appy Pie prides itself as one of the best available Microsoft resellers in the market.
Try Appy Pie today and get started with Microsoft 365 for your business.