Many enterprises are already fed up with dealing with the expenses and trouble they have to face when there are some software quality issues. Even statistics prove that one-third of the overall package implementation price is spent on the same while more than 40% of the efforts are put into maintenance testing. To manage the performance of the Oracle EBPS applications, it is important to get its upgrade done on regular basis. This can be challenging and time-consuming, but it is also critical. It helps to make sure the quality is assured while there is a faster development. It is also important to control the compliance risk while keeping the track of all releases and upgrades.
Know more about Oracle EBS automation:
Oracle EBS Test Automation consists of a modular architecture. Further, it can also be well integrated with some other applications. Since EBS is not only limited to being software but also considered to be a crucial business process, you might want to test and maintain it on regular basis. If the testing is not thoroughly for every component of the system, you may not be sure about the ERP implementation.
Common challenges related to Oracle Application testing:
The applications of oracle can be quite complex as they can be customized. Also, if the manual testing needs to be done on a repeated basis, it can be quite inefficient and time-consuming. Often when fixing the patch turns out to be a problem, the manual testing has to be done and that is when the challenges may pop in. To increase the release cycle of the Oracle’s a solid Test Automation process like Oracle EBS can be helpful.
Why enterprises should invest in automating their Oracle EBS tests:
The reason why enterprises need to consider the option of Oracle EBS testing is that it can be time and money-saving. Also, other reasons are listed below:
- The organization can save ample money by automating not just the EBS testing but also the integration between digital apps and EBS.
- You don’t have to restrict the testing to just a single module. You can even conduct the journey testing of the end to the end-user.
- You can also improve the productivity by actually freeing up the functional professionals who can then improve the business alignment
- It can help you reduce the reputation loss risk and also the financial risk by eliminating the EBS delivery mishaps.
- It can lessen the value of staying updated with New EBS releases and patches
- By aligning EBS with a digital platform, you can use one testing ecosystem which may not require multiple licenses.
Opkey holds in-depth expertise in the domain and offers scalable Oracle EBS mitigation tests and automated solutions. The impact assessment offered by Opkey for Oracle cloud migration and EBS has let many customers with a good transformation. Opkey can plug in the environment of Oracle and align the testing of your business risks and operations.