The second-anniversary celebration for GeForce NOW continues during this hectic gaming week. GFN Thursday this week features a range of games as well as a special announcement. There are 10 new titles on GeForce NOW, five of which are totally new. Furthermore, GeForce NOW will look into how the service might be expanded to mobile devices.
Not Tonight 2, Diplomacy is Not an Option, Model Builder, Sifu, and Werewolf: The Apocalypse Earthblood is among the games that will be available on GeForce NOW this week. When those games are released on Steam and the Epic Games Store, they will be available to stream with GeForce NOW.
Games that will be joining GFN.
- Not tonight, second(Upcoming release on Steam and Epic Games Store, Feb. 11)
- Diplomacy is not a viable option. (it is a new release.)
- Designer of Models (New release on Steam)
- Sifu (a Japanese martial artist ) (released on Epic Games Store)
- Earthblood (New release on Steam)
- Escape Simulator (Steam)
- Empires in March (Steam)
- Modern Combat 5 is the fifth installment in the Modern Combat series (Steam)
- Parkasaurus (Steam)
- Truberbrook is a town in the UK (Steam and Epic Games Store)
The newest Apex Legends season, “Defiance,” and the Far Cry 6 “Joseph: Collapse” DLC will both be supported by GeForce NOW. Starting on Thursday, members can choose between a custom GeForce NOW Silvia skin or a Military Doctor Cathy skin in Eternal Return. The news regarding the mobile versions of GeForce NOW will now be discussed. GeForce NOW uses the power of the cloud to transform nearly any Android or iOS smartphone into a gaming machine.
Over 800 games, including 35 free-to-play games, are fully or partially controller compatible with GFN when connected to a phone.
Members who use iOS to the game will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of PC gaming without leaving the Apple environment. The power of the cloud may be increased to new heights for Android users with compatible phones thanks to the features of the GeForce NOW RTX 3080 subscription.