Would always appreciate a spin-off of The Addams family, and it’s not surprising that the family member who got the particular treatment was Wednesday, the eldest kid.
As promised, Wednesday delivers an excessive dose of bizarre and wonderful – along with a few choice monochrome designs and remarkable dancing moves – as it delves into the psyche of perhaps the most mysterious Addam on her mission to figure out who is maiming and killing the citizens of Jericho.
Given the conclusion of Season 1, it looks like the streamer may have future storylines planned, although this does not promise anything because it has not been publicly revealed. All things being equal, there are a few things we can tell you about the series’ expected continuation. Here’s what we know so far.
Will there be a Season 2 on Wednesday?
Unfortunately, nothing has been confirmed by Netflix yet; nevertheless, Deadline reports that the streamer expects to renew Wednesday for a second season in the new year. Also, according to the statement, Netflix’s executives are “actively recruiting for authors to join the writers’ room” *and* “scouting sites for the next part of the series.”
Wednesday Season 2 Cast
The potential cast is as follows.
- Jenna Ortega as Wednesday Addams
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia Addams
- Luis Guzmán as Gomez Addams
- Isaac Ordonez as Pugsley Addams
- Fred Armisen as Uncle Fester
- Gwendoline Christie as Principal Larissa Weems
- Jamie McShane as Sheriff Galpin
- Percy Hynes White as Xavier Thorpe
- Hunter Doohan as Tyler Galpin
- Emma Myers as Enid Sinclair
- Joy Sunday as Bianca Barclay
Wednesday Season 2 Plot
The mysterious texter is one thing that needs to clear up. Wednesday receives a strange, menacing text message packed with stalker-y photos of herself shortly after Xavier gives her a brand-new phone.
Leave a Reply